The concept of "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
This information is necessary for the processing of files in the context of our activities.
We collect information when you contact us on our site.
The information collected includes your first name, last name, email address, postal address, postal code, city and mobile phone number.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, browser, operating system type, cookies and the page you request.
Any personal data we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Creation of your customer account;
- Customer relationship management;
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs;
- Carrying out prospecting operations;
- Production of trade statistics;
- Management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
- Management of unpaid debts and litigation;
- Improve our website.
We only use your personal data if you have consented to it or if this use is based on one of the legal bases provided by law:
- The protection of the legitimate interests of our company;
- The performance of a contract or pre-contractual measure to which you are a party;
- Compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- The preservation of the public interest.
Your personal data is kept for the period required by applicable law or any other period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected so that we can fulfil our operational obligations, for example to facilitate the management of the customer relationship or respond to legal or regulatory requests.
If you would like further information about the period for which your personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine this period, you can contact us at the address indicated in point 10 below.
Only AVENIR MOBILITES is the recipient of your personal data.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable data to third parties, with the exception of the following third parties:
- Members of the AVENIR MOBILITES network (salespeople and distributors);
- Trusted subcontractors, agents or service providers offering a security standard equivalent to ours, who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this data confidential;
- Companies that carry out commercial or market studies for AVENIR MOBILITES;
- Any other person involved in the event of a dispute with regard to a file;
- The French Government, judicial or administrative authorities/courts.
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to third parties who would have as their activity or purpose the acquisition of new prospects.
In the same way, your personal data may be shared with service providers located in a state third to the European Economic Area.
We carry out these data transfers only when it is necessary to perform a contractual obligation, a legal obligation, to protect the public interest and to defend its legitimate interests.
We guarantee that these service providers offer guarantees equivalent to European conformity standards.
Thus, your personal data could be transferred to service providers who have been the subject of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or, who take one of the following precautions to ensure the protection of your data:
- Conclude a contract with the service providers under which the latter must protect your personal data by means similar to those provided for by the Regulation such as the insertion of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission;
- Transfer your personal data to bodies that have adequate protection for data transferred from the European Union to countries outside the European Economic Area within the same company or group.
We implement a variety of security measures to preserve the security of your personal data.
Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, sending a newsletter, verifying a warranty or processing after-sales service) have access to personally identifiable data. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable data are kept in a secure environment.
We require our employees, service providers and partners to comply with strict standards of security and protection of personal data, including contractual obligations under which they undertake to protect all data and apply strict measures regarding the transfer of personal data.
You have different ways to manage the implementation of cookies.
You can at any time choose to disable the implementation of cookies or to delete those that have already been installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone thanks to the setting of your browser.
Your personal data is kept for a period of 1 month.
We use the personal data you provide to send you information, company news from time to time, information about related products, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access and communication of data: you have the right to access the personal data concerning you, provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document.
- Right to rectification of data: you have the right to request the rectification and/or updating of data concerning you which may prove to be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to erasure or "right to be forgotten": you can request the deletion of your data if one of the following reasons applies:
o The data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
o You withdraw your consent to the processing;
o You object to the processing of your data and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for the processing;
o The data are subject to unlawful processing;
o The data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to obtain from AVENIR MOBILITES the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to transmit it to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision-making, including profiling, in the event that the decision has a legal effect on you or produces a similar significant effect;
- Right to withdraw your consent: where you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that AVENIR MOBILITES may continue to process your personal data if a legitimate reason to do so so allows it.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) whose website is accessible at the following address www.cnil.fr and whose registered office is located at 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
You can exercise your rights by writing to us by email at the following address: email@example.com